Frequently Asked Questions
- What causes Tuberous Breasts? What can be done about it?
- I want to get breast implants. What size do you think that is not to small or too big?
- I had reconstructive surgery with silicone breast implants 20 years ago. Should they be replaced?
- I have recently had a septoplasty to correct a breathing problem in my right nostril. That well and the left was fine. Now it’s the complete opposite!
- Why is nasal septum surgery performed and what happens during the procedure?
- Can you have rhinoplasty if you are 15?
Other Face Procedures, Rhinoplasty
- What are successful ways to diminish stretch marks?
- Do tummy tucks hurt? Is it worth it to remove my stretch marks?
- Am I too young for breast reduction? (I’m 17)
- How noticeable are scars from a breast reduction?
- How long does swelling last after a breast reduction?
- What is breast reduction?
- Is botox into the eye muscle possible to correct a small squint?
- My dermatologist recommended Dysport for deep forehead wrinkles, but I heard that could make my eyebrow droop?
- Will Dysport immediately smooth my wrinkles?
- Is there any downtime after Dysport injections? Can I have Dysport injections on my lunch hour and then go right back to work?
- It has only been 2.5 months since my last Botox session, but I have an event 6-8 weeks from now and I think i’m getting some movement back!
- What is Botox?