BodyTite. As its name implies, BodyTite removes fatty tissue and tightens the skin for a firmer, and more contoured appearance. It’s a revolutionary contouring procedure popular among patients wishing to tackle all the common problem areas including the abs, thighs, buttocks, back and love handles.
Requiring minor incisions, leaving no scars, and resulting in little to no recovery downtime, BodyTite is ideal for patients of all mature ages who want all of the gains but none of the setbacks associated with other traditional body contouring options.
What is BodyTite?
BodyTite is a minimally invasive procedure that capitalizes on the power of what is called radiofrequency-assisted lipolysis (RFAL). That is, radiofrequency energy assisting in the breakdown of fat. The RF energy further helps in toning the body and tightening the skin itself. Thus, BodyTite is a dual-purpose and dual-action procedure, helping to remove fatty tissue and tighten the skin at the same time.
BodyTite is among the most advanced minimally-invasive body- and skin-contouring RF energy treatments available. Patented, proprietary technology allows it to produce as much as a 50% reduction in excess fatty tissue and skin laxity, with treatments concluding within 30 to 60 minutes, and with “surgical precision,” as its handpiece is easily maneuvered.
Benefits of BodyTite
- Effectively contours the body
- Reduces skin laxity
- Safely destroys adipose fatty tissue
- Minimally invasive
- Non-surgical treatment
- Removes fat and tightens skin simultaneously
- Results are consistent and easily controllable
- Proven safe and effective with no scarring and minimal downtime
Am I a candidate for BodyTite?
Patients with stubborn fatty pockets, and those with problem areas they wish to target for contouring, fat reduction, and skin tightening make great candidates for BodyTite.
BodyTite | The Procedure
During treatment, BodyTite’s special cannula is inserted just beneath the skin while the other half of the apparatus rides above the skin. RF energy is channeled between the two sides of the device, producing thermal (heat) energy within the fibroseptal network that breaks down fatty tissue and tightens tissue tissue. To prevent damage to the surface of the skin, the temperature on its exterior surface is kept at half that of the internal temperature (where fat breakdown is occurring).
The breakthrough of BodyTite bridges the gap between non-invasive and surgical procedures. It is a minimally invasive procedure with surgical-like results
What BodyTite treats
- Breaks down stubborn fatty tissue
- Removes excess unwanted skin tissue
- Tightens and tones the skin, reducing skin laxity
Areas treatable with BodyTite
BodyTite and its counterpart, FaceTite, can treat all areas of the body commonly afflicted with skin laxity and stubborn fatty tissue. These areas include
- The arms
- The chest and breasts
- The abdomen and love handles
- The back and buttocks
- The thighs and flanks
- Other areas with excess fat deposits
BodyTite Results & Recovery
- Results: You’ll notice immediate results following treatment, with additional consistent improvements appearing over the next 3 to 6 months. As the now-dead fatty tissue is removed from the body naturally by the lymphatic system, and as your body produces more collagen and elastin, the skin tissue is further tightened throughout this time.
- Recovery: BodyTite is minimally invasive and non-surgical. Patients typically experience only minimally swelling and mild bruising that dissipates quickly. Depending on the area treated, compression garments or stocking may need to be worn for 2 weeks after treatment. You will be able to resume most social and professional activities with a week of treatment. BodyTite is safe and has been the subject of 22 peer-reviewed clinical publications. Patients typically report excellent results with only minimal soreness post procedure.