A chemical peel can restore and rejuvenate the appearance and supple texture of facial skin. What chemical peel is right for you? Get answers from a medical professional who will fully evaluate your skin type, the extent of the damage, and select the right type of peel to produce the results you envision. A chemical peel can make a dramatic improvement to flawed skin and can result in these and other improvements:
- Reduce or remove lines and wrinkles
- Even your skin color
- Bring back a youthful brightness to the skin
- Restore better, smoother skin texture
If your skin is showing the signs of age and has lost the glow and freshness of youth, you may be a good candidate for a chemical peel. There are three levels of chemical peel:
- Superficial Chemical Peel: a mild acid is used, that penetrates only the outer surface of the skin and exfoliates it. This treatment refreshes the appearance and texture of the facial skin.
- Medium Chemical Peel: A stronger acid is used, which penetrates deeper, reaching the mid-layer of skin. This treatment can resolve age spots, reduce or remove fine lines and wrinkles, reduce freckles and other discolored areas, and leave a smoother texture to the skin.
- Deep Chemical Peel: To achieve even more dramatic results, a deep chemical peel deeply penetrates the middle layer of the facial skin, removing lines, age spots, shallower scars, and other imperfections.
Before considering a chemical peel, you need to have your skin type evaluated so the right type of treatment is used. Every person is different. When it comes to facial skin, only trust it to a highly-skilled plastic surgeon who can accurately judge your skin type and select the most optimum strength for a chemical peel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get a Chemical Peel?
Various facial skin conditions can be radically improved with a correctly applied chemical peel. The first step is to meet with our cosmetic surgeon to evaluate the condition of your skin, and select the type of peel that will produce the most attractive result for you.
Contact us for a Facial Evaluation
If you are considering a chemical peel, schedule a consultation with our cosmetic surgeon in Miami. We will evaluate the condition of your skin and answer all your questions about the treatment and what to expect in recovery and results. Call now.
Your new life starts here