Breast surgery can correct or enhance the look and shape of your breasts. Through the use of rejuvenating surgical techniques that leave minimal scarring while enhancing or reducing the volume of your breasts and creating a youthful, rounded breast shape, you can boost your confidence in your appearance and help you live a happier, more confident life.
What is breast surgery?
Breast surgery is tailored to your exact requirements, as everyone’s breasts are unique. Women with naturally small breasts often choose to undergo a custom breast augmentation to add volume. Others may be living with overlarge, heavy, sagging breasts that lead to physical problems, including:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Posture problems
- Emotional issues
- Lack of confidence
If overlarge, heavy breasts are causing physical problems, your health insurance may cover some of the cost of your surgery.
How will breast surgery benefit me?
Breast surgery is so versatile that its benefits are far-reaching and unique to every individual. Some of the benefits of breast surgery are:
- The creation of breasts that more accurately suit the aesthetic ideal that you have envisioned for yourself
- Added volume and fullness if you desire larger, perkier looking breasts
- A custom breast reduction to create a balanced, youthful, rounded breasts
- A significant boost in self-confidence in your body image.
About breast augmentation – is it right for you?
Breast augmentation is one of the most popular of all aesthetic surgeries. Women who lack natural breast tissue often feel that their bodies look unbalanced, or less attractive, and may spend years considering a breast augmentation in Fort Lauderdale before finally moving forward. Breast augmentation is a customized procedure, as every woman is unique in physiology, ribcage size, and the quantity of natural tissue.
A breast augmentation goes through several preliminary steps:
- A private consultation with Dr. White and to discuss your health, medical history, evaluate your current breasts, and discuss what you want to achieve with breast augmentation in Fort Lauderdale.
- A decision about the size, width, and projection of the new breasts you envision for your figure. A wide range of sizes and shapes are available and selecting the perfect size for your frame is a critical aspect of achieving a result that brings you happiness for many years. You also have the choice of saline or silicone, and shapes in round or teardrop.
- A surgical date is scheduled to perform the augmentation.
About breast reduction – are you a candidate?
Breast reduction surgery is life-changing, bringing relief to women who struggle with overlarge, heavy breasts. The surgery reduces breast tissue volume, removes excess skin, and creates a balanced, rounded, attractive size and shape to the breasts.
A breast reduction in Fort Lauderdale is a custom surgical procedure that involves the following steps:
- Your current breast condition is evaluated, and a full medical history reviewed to ensure your health and safety in surgery.
- The exact procedure needed will be determined, often involving removing excess skin, breast tissue, and repositioning the nipple structure so they are facing forward in a youthful location or reducing nipple size when excessively large or stretched.
- This is a custom procedure, and issues such as incision sites will be fully discussed so you know what to expect in the surgery, recovery, and final results.
- Your surgery date is scheduled.
What is the recovery period for breast surgery near Fort Lauderdale?
Every person recovers slightly differently. The recovery time for breast augmentation is typically very easy to experience. Swelling and bruising is normal, and most women feel well enough to return to work in about five days, some earlier. Breast reduction surgery may involve more incisions and a slightly longer recovery time.
The main issue in both of these procedures is that you need to take it easy, rest, and arrange some help for the first day or two. It is vital that the incision sites are not stretched or pulled, so you will have limited ability to reach above your head or stretch, which is very important in the early stages. Most of our patients tell us that the recovery was far easier than expected! Full recovery will require about six weeks, after which you are free to get back to more vigorous physical activities, including exercise.
Why should I choose Dr. Jeremy White?
ARC Plastic Surgery is helmed by Dr. Jeremy White, a double board-certified plastic surgeon with true artistic and technical skill. He has worked with thousands of patients, helping them to reach their cosmetic and breast enhancement goals. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Jeremy White near Fort Lauderdale today to find out about how he can help you get closer to the body and breasts that you envision.
Your new life starts here