Joan Rivers has left behind a comic legacy that spanned more than 50 years. Everyone — regardless of age, sex, or personal views on the topic of plastic surgery — could learn something from Joan
Rivers: It’s OK to laugh at yourself. She was never afraid to make fun of herself, including her infamously numerous plastic surgery procedures.
10. “I wish I had a twin, so I could know what I’d look like without plastic surgery.”
9. “Looking 50 is great — if you’re 60.”
8. “I’m never without a bandage.”
7. “With age comes wisdom. You don’t need big boobs to be feminine. Look at Liberace.”
6. “I’ve had so much plastic surgery, when I die, they will donate my body to Tupperware.”
5. “No more Botox for me. Betty White’s bowels move more than my face.”
4. “I saw what’s going on under my chin. I don’t want to be the one the president has to pardon on Thanksgiving.”
3. “The only way I can get a man to touch me at this age is plastic surgery.”
2. “I am definitely going to watch the Emmys this year! My makeup team is nominated for ‘Best Special Effects.’ “
1. “Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century.”
As published on: Realself.com
If you’re considering plastic surgery, choosing the right plastic surgeon could not be more important. Dr. Jeremy White is the recipient of many honors and awards, Doctor’s Choice Award Miami, the 2016 RealSelf Top 500, and the prestigious Castle Connolly Top Doctors Award Winner every year since in 2017. We invite you to have a consultation about the procedure you need. Schedule your consultation today.