Dr. Jeremey White and the team at ARC Plastic Surgery have been devoted to patient safety, service and comfort since day one. Now more than ever, we reaffirm that commitment in the midst of these uncertain and trying times. That’s why we are pleased to announce that we have now made available full Video Consultation and Telemedicine functionality.
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine is a rapidly growing field of licensed doctors and medical practitioners providing consultations to patients digitally, through the use of any secure electronic means of communication — a smartphone or a computer.
Despite recent quantum leaps in the technology that have greatly advanced telemedicine, telemedicine itself has been around since as early as the late 1950s. It is now simpler and more secure than ever with millions of patients in the United States and around the world taking advantage of it for its speed, security and convenience.
Telemedicine’s Many Benefits
- Telemedicine helps prevent our patients from possibly exposing themselves to illness, germs or viruses, as patients can be consulted from the comfort and safety of their own home.
- Telemedicine allows our patients to reach out to our surgeons and staff from anywhere in the world using a secure connection from doctor to patient.
- Making the connection is simple and possible on virtually all platforms. The only thing required is a smartphone, tablet, PC or iMac computer with video conferencing ability or apps.
- Patients concerned about whether they might be infectious can get treatment without risking infecting others, helping us all to stay safe and get through this together. We’re all in it together.
- As telemedicine eliminates the need for travel and waiting, it can be faster than traveling to and visiting our offices.
- Everyday technology allows for easily transferring images and information securely over the internet, as well as digitally receiving doctor’s instructions and prescriptions if needed.
When Telemecidine Helps:
Telemedicine and Virtual Consultations are a helpful way of getting in direct touch with your cosmetic surgeon or our office staff with any questions or concerns you may have relating to postoperative treatment and recovery or any questions you may have about a future procedure.
Our staff will work closely with you to help you map out your future beauty goals, all from the comfort of your home.
The requirements for being able to take advantage of telemedicine are easily met.
You will need:
- A Smartphone or Tablet with the ability to host Video Conferencing or,
- A PC or iMac with Video Conference ability and,
- A secure and reliable WiFi or internet connection.
Where to Call From:
- A quiet and private space in the comfort of your own home is best and good lighting is a plus.
What to Know:
- Please take a moment to prepare any questions or concerns you might have about your treatment or anything else that we can help you with. We want to ensure you get the most benefit out of your consultation.
- A video call is a great means of consultation and communication, however it remains a possibility that in subsequent in-person consultations, some aspect of the recommended treatment or procedure could evolve of change slightly.
- To schedule a Virtual Consultation with ARC Plastic Surgery, click here.
We understand that many of our patients wish to see our doctors and staff as rapidly as possible. As patient health and safety remains our #1 priority, ARC Plastic Surgery is also further expanding our availability through the use of Concierge Medicine for the first time ever.
What is Concierge Medicine?
Concierge Medicine is growing in popularity, particularly in the face of the current pandemic. It allows more time with patients and a more boutique and personalized approach.
It is a related but quite different health model: It allows patients to connect directly with surgeons, practitioners and doctors, without the necessity of going through more traditional channels that include scheduling for some future date, visiting a doctor’s office, and waiting in waiting rooms.
Instead, your doctor, surgeon or nurse comes to visit you. This treatment model allows for an in-person, one-on-one approach and more time spent with each patient seeking treatment.
Concierge Medicine: Now available from the comfort of your own home.
We are pleased to offer all of the following non-surgical treatments from the comfort of your home:
- BOTOX Wrinkle-free and youthfully regenerated skin.
- Facial Fillers Restore lost facial volume with little to no bruising or downtime.
- Kybella This great prescription nonsurgical treatment for a double chin or fatty deposits helps fat melt away.
- Chemical Peels Restore and rejuvenate the appearance and supple texture of your facial skin.
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Bring balance and beauty to your nose without incisions or a lengthy surgical procedure.
Areas served with Concierge Medicine:
- Miami-Dade County
- Palm Beach
Our staff at ARC Plastic Surgery will offer services in your home and we continue to have available a live chat open 24/7 to assist as we can.
To schedule a concierge medicine treatment at home with ARC Plastic Surgery, click here.